此期间收到差评的经纪商包括：Doo Prime 德璞资本、EXNESS、Forex4you、FP Markets、FxPro、INFINOX英诺、Pepperstone激石、RoboForex、Swissquote瑞讯银行、Tickmill、嘉盛、alpari艾福瑞、FBS、Fxprimus、Windsor Brokers温莎经纪、avatrade、IG、OctaFX、IC Markets。（按差评数量排序）
IC Markets：IC Markets以市场领先的经纪人身份自称，提供了业内最佳的点差，但这种说法并不成立。近几周来，IC的点差简直恐怖。
Avatrade：需要小心AVATrade的一个点：如果你在周末开一个买入限价单，比如说原油在周五以42收盘，在星期一以32开盘，但你有40，38和36的买入限价单，那么*A做的事情是在周一市场开盘后， 并不会像澳大利亚其他受监管经纪人那样以开盘价开仓您的订单，而是以你的买入限制价开仓。 这违反了以客户的最大利益行事的最佳实践。 这是不道德的做法。 尽管在其条款和条件中隐藏了"保证您的订单价格"的伪装，但这显然不是客户的最大利益。
3.CMC Markets在2020英国财年(2019年4月1日至2020年3月31日为英国算法的2020财年，以下简称2020财年)的交易表现强劲, 与此前发布的交易更新保持一致，并且对前景充满信心。
From April 1st to 15th, 2020, FX168 Broker Review received and monitored a total of 80 reviews from investors, of which 35 were positive and 41 were negative. The following is a summary of the investor review information for this half-monthly report.
About the 41 negative reviews received during this period, there were 19 negative reviews related to withdrawals, 11 complaints related to spreads, 6 negative reviews related to platform maliciously debiting or clearing accounts for no reason ,and 5 complaints about the poor customer support. The following is a display of the number of negative reviews of the complained broker:
Brokers received negative reviews during this period include: Doo Prime, EXNESS, Forex4you, FP Markets, FxPro, INFINOX, Pepperstone, RoboForex, Swissquote, Tickmill, Forex.com, alpari, FBS, Fxprimus, Windsor Brokers, avatrade, IG, OctaFX and IC Markets. (Sorted by number of bad reviews, from less to more).
It is particularly important to note that there have been a large number of user complaints against IC Markets recently, mainly focused on the delay in withdrawal and the complaint against the huge movement of the platform's gold spread on March 26, which caused investors to suffer huge losses.
Image source: FX168 Brokers reviews - IC Markets page
In addition,the FX168 Broker Review has also received complaints about CF139 from different channels. The main complaints are concentrated on qualifications of this company. This also requires users to be alert to related risks.
Image source: FX168 Brokers reviews - CFD page
Some negative reviews：
IC Markets：IC Markets claims to be the market-leading broker and provides the best spreads in the industry, but this argument is not true. In recent weeks, IC's spreads have been scary.
OctaFX：Octa have been stopped given a latency excuse with no proof just a clause 3.11. "3.11. The Company reserves a right to reject the Client by returning him/her his/her initial deposit (that is the total amount deposited by the Client) at any time, in case the Company deems it appropriate and necessary (including but not limited to as the result of Client's malicious, illegal, inappropriate, fraudulent or in any other way inacceptable actions)."
Forex4you：I started trading with Forex4you in June of 2019 and I deposited Around $7000 USD through my mastercard In July. I then tested the withdrawal process and successfully withdrew $50 USD to that same mastercard credit card. I made a profit over the next few months and brought my accounts up to $9000 USD.
on January 27th I started attempting to withdraw my balances to that same credit card account and have been rejected almost every time. I have only succeeded in withdrawing $20 USD, another $500 USD withdrawal has not shown up on my credit card and it was executed on March 19th 2020. It has been over two months of trying to get the full balance out of the accounts. I have had these transactions rejected at least 4 times.
The answers I receive from support and the payments department are to use a different payment system or card as it is my credit cards issuing bank who is rejecting the transaction with no reason given. I spoke with my credit card company twice and they state that there is no reason why the transactions should not be going through as other smaller amounts have been withdrawn before. They state that there is no such thing as a payments department that Forex4you is referring to. The other payment and withdrawal methods Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney do not offer their services to Canadians or do not allow merchant transactions for Canadians. Even outside of this if money can be deposited with a credit card it should just as easily be able to be credited to that same credit card.
The rest of the user complaints can be viewed on the other pages of the FX168 Broker reviews
II. Positive Reviews
In this issue of praise, the following three contents are mostly mentioned: high support for customer service, rich educational resources, and friendly platform usage. Brokers received good reviews during this period include: ActivTrades Plc, alpari, FXCM, FxPro, FXTM, MIEX, Pepperstone, Tickmill, Doo Prime, XM, TeleTrade, MES Group, HYCM, Hantec Group, IC Markets. (Sorted by number of bad reviews, from less to more).
The most mindful review in this issue is about ActivTrades Plc, as follows:
I've been using this broker since 2016 and I'd say is overall a good broker.
- Deposit and withdrawal are fast with no commissions under SEPA territory.
- Swaps are reasonable
- Few slippage
- Fast excution times under ESMA - retail client regulation
- Support is slow when it comes to ask for reports, tax, etc
- Some recurrent connection problems at London servers
- Slow execution times are bad for professional clients, about 200-400 ms!!! (As I traded first as retail and later as Pro I've found this unacceptable difference)
At present, "I am a trader-S6 Season" which hosted by FX168 Finance Group and Followme is in a fierce battle. The brokers Hontelcom Group and FXTM in this positive reviews list are also the sponsors of this event. Investors not only have the opportunity to experience the quality service of the brokers, as well as the opportunity to win a prize worth 100,000 RMB.
The rest of the user reviews can be viewed on the other pages of FX168 Broker Review.
III. Industry Highlights during April 1-15, 2020
1. The highly anticipated "I am a trader" - S6 season officially starts on April 1, 2020! The event was jointly organized by the Followme and FX168 Finance Group, and it also united FXTM, Hontelcom Group, KVB PRIME, PRCBroker, and AxiTrader. The event adheres to the tenet of "discover excellent traders, spread excellent trading strategies", and the principles of openness, fairness and justice. The aim is to dig into excellent traders and provide a stage for traders to demonstrate their trading capabilities.
2. On April 3, HFGFX issued an important announcement, saying that due to the recent market environment, HFGFX will no longer continue to provide OTC derivatives trading services to customers in mainland China.
3.CMC Markets has strong transaction performance in the UK fiscal year 2020 (from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 is the UK algorithm's fiscal year 2020, hereinafter referred to as fiscal year 2020).It is consistent with the previously released transaction updates, and full of confidence in the future.
4. March continued to be friendly to brokers with multi-asset and foreign exchange transactions, and market volatility triggered by the epidemic caused a surge in trading volume. The major foreign exchange platforms have reported the strong growth in average daily trading volume (ADV) in March this year. CME Group and Refinitiv have reached their highest level since September 2014, and EBS has reached their highest level since January 2013. Several brokers, including Saxo and Gaitame, also released good March transaction data.